We are looking to build a new voice platform team at TextPlus, and are looking for multidisciplinary technologists who enjoy building new infrastructure from the ground up. We heavily use open source technologies, and need talented folks to help improve and scale our voice platform.
The voice server engineer position if focuses on interoperating with the existing Textplus infrastructure and working with the voice platform itself. Experience creating robust API's and billing system experience is a must.
- BS/MA in Computer Science or related field (experience in lieu of degree considered).
- Experience Programming with C/C++, Ruby, Java and other languages.
- Experience with Java and object oriented design, including core libraries, and design patterns.
- Experience with highly transactional, multi-threaded server side programming.
- Several years of large systems software design and development experience, with extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- Experience with any of the following frameworks (or similar): JUnit, Maven, JMeter, TestNG, Cucumber, Sikuli.
- Experience with SOA development (including architectural and API design).
- Collaborate with other engineers on design/code reviews, infrastructure and process enhancements.
- Experience with Billing/Reconcilliation Systems and CDR Records.
- Experience with database programming, mysql/postgres/oracle etc.
- Telecommunications ecosystem knowledge.
- Experience working in small, dynamic teams.