We’re looking for a Mobile QE SDET with strong technical skills to join the team that is responsible for developing test automation trough testdroid, a JAVA based automation tool. This role is a demanding, highly dynamic, technically challenging position. You must be a top-notch Quality SDET, versed in JAVA and JUnit, detail-oriented, flexible, eager to learn, and committed to becoming an integral part of our QE team.
- Work directly with the team of QE engineers on our mobile projects creating, editing and mentoring testdroid automation scripts
- Develop and maintain automation tests and repository
- Work with the development team, Business analyst, Project Leads and others as necessary in our Agile development lifecycle
- Participate in Agile Scrum activities
- Perform Mobile test task estimation, test execution, Regression testing, Functional System testing
- Expertise in testing mobile applications in various mobile products - Android, iOS, Windows, Tablets
- Define and communicate the accurate Mobile test strategy and provide qualitative and quantitative status/defect reports in a timely fashion.
- Track & analyze test results and work closely with the developers to isolate and reproduce defects
- Interact closely with members of the cross-functional team for project success
- Prior JAVA programming experience is required
- Experience with mobile networks, protocols, and devices; Wi-Fi and 3G testing experience
- Understanding the difference in network behavior between 3g and Wi-Fi Understanding screen rotation handling and handling various screen sizes and densities in a single code base.
- Strong knowledge of mobile native and mobile browser technologies
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software / hardware configuration problems
- Experience building and designing test cases, Strong analytical & problem solving, documentation, and communication skills
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment and manage continuously changing business needs; excellent time management skills required.
- Must have a passion for product quality and eagerness to learn new technologies
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field and 7 years relevant work experience with 5 or more years in Mobile Testing