- Design, develop and maintain services for web-based and mobile applications. Services include APIs for mobile application development, administrative tools, business intelligence reporting and other systems required to support the growing needs of Gogii’s business.
- Deliver applications and services that scale for billions of registered users and the millions that use the platform each day.
- Maintain a suite of existing application and services by implementing new features and fixing critical bugs.
- Collaborate with other engineers on design/code reviews, infrastructure and process enhancements
- Participate in agile software development including Sprint Planning and Daily Scrums
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field (in lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- Experience with highly transactional, multi-threaded server side programming
- 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience with Java and object oriented design, including core libraries, and design patterns
- Experience with Spring, Tomcat, Memcache, and Key-Value Stores is a plus
- Several years of large systems software design and development experience, with extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Experience with SOA development (including architectural and API design)
- Experience with any of the following frameworks (or similar): JUnit, Maven, JMeter, TestNG, Cucumber, Sikuli
- Experience in C/C++