We all know there’s many ways to say “I love you” to your Mom. It could be in person with a giant hug, a greeting card in the mail or a phone call if you’re miles away. Or, you could also text your mother and share a message with her that makes it clear just how much she means to you.
But be forewarned -- there are just some texts that you just shouldn’t send to your Mom on Mother’s Day. She might remember these texts forever, and not for a good reason.
The 5 worst texts you can send to your Mom this Mother’s Day:
5. Sorry Mom. I totally forgot it was Mother’s Day last week. Hope you had a happy day.
Tip: Don’t be late. Send her a text on Mother’s Day which is Sunday, May 13th.
4. Even though you are old and getting gray, I still love you. Happy Mother’s Day!
Tip: It’s never good to remind your Mom of her age. Tell her how beautiful she is instead.
3. Hey Mom- Can I have $20 to buy you a Mother’s Day gift?
Tip: Asking your Mom for money to purchase her a Mother’s Day gift is just wrong. You can always make her a gift. She’ll love that you took the time to make her something special.
2. Hey Mandy, Wanna go out tonight? I’m trying to avoid my Mom for the day.
Tip: Make sure you send the right text to her-- not one meant for someone else. This could be bad- very bad.
1. THX 4 being so gr8. ILY
Tip: Stay away from texting her shorthand. She might not understand what you are trying to say. Take the time to write everything out for her.
Now that we’ve covered what not to do, let’s focus on some awesome texts that you should send to your Mom:
5. Thank her for everything that she has done for you.
If I have never said thank you for everything you’ve done for me, I'd like to do that now. Happy Mother’s Day!
4. Thank her for being more than just your mom.
Thanks for being my biggest fan and my best friend. Above all thanks for being my Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
3. Thank her for all the times she has been there for you.
You've seen me laugh and you've seen me cry. I may not have always said it, but thanks- I love you- Happy Mother's Day.
2. Tell her just how unique and special she is to you.
You're my mother, I would have no other! Happy Mother’s Day!
1. Keep it sweet and simple.
I love you. Happy Mother’s Day!
What will you text your Mom this Mother’s Day?
To all the Moms, Grandmas and Aunts out there- Happy Mother's Day!
-Amy and team textPlus